For whatever reason, I had accidentally melded the Versatile Blogger and the Blogger Recognition Awards together (lol). The result was a hybrid post, in which the header image and the title were consistent with the Versatile Blogger Award, but the body of the post was actually that of the Blogger Recognition Award.
Oops! (This is my brain. This is my brain on weekends. Any questions? Lol)
So, rather than “gut” the text of the previous blog post, I just edited the title and the particulars, and switched out the header image. Problem solved (I think). 🙂
Now, onto the Versatile Blogger Award. This should be fun, too! 🙂
And so, to jump right in, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Share the award on your blog
3. Share seven random facts about yourself
4. Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated.
Seven random facts about myself…
- My partner and I love Renaissance Festivals! Weather permitting, we even dress up.
- I’ve only had one intimate partner (we’ve been together 17 years now).
- I practice a blend of Shaivite Hinduism, Buddhism, Paganism (flavored with the Ancient Egyptian pantheon) – all rolled up under Pantheism.
- Although I was born in the US, my first American Independence Day in the US was when I was almost 19; I had been in Canada during the summers throughout my entire life, up until then.
- What were we doing in Canada? Selling concession foods at the major fairs across the Western half of the country, living as gypsies in a fifth-wheel trailer. That’s how we made our entire living for the year – in 63 days each year. (The rest of the year, we lived in a regular house and went to regular school. My parents did not have 9-to-5 jobs…ever.)
- I hold a brown belt in Shotokan Karate, but only a gold sash in Kung Fu.
- I have three autoimmune diseases – Celiac Disease (the neurological subtype with cerebellar degeneration), autoimmune-related hearing loss, and Hashimoto’s thyroiditis (a slowly-destroyed thyroid gland that gradually induces hypothyroidism; mine is probably transitioning from Stage 2 to the final Stage 3, which is characterized by only hypothyroidism).
Tagging 10 Bloggers…
#1-9 – all of those mentioned in the previous post! I’d love to hear your answers to these, too. 🙂
#10 – Living With AS, SPD, OCD, and PTSD (My Life on the Autistic Spectrum) – another amazing blog I only recently found! 🙂
Again, thank you Tim and Amy! I’m so grateful for the nomination 🙂